- Mx B supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr J supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs B supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs W supported us with 1 ticket
- Miss J supported us with 1 ticket
2d 15h 36m
30 January 2021
- Winner! Mrs H (Shepton Mallet) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr S (Frome) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr T (Radstock) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs P (Glastonbury) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms T (FROME) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (FROME) Won 3 extra tickets!
Somerset & Wessex Eating Disorders Association (SWEDA) supports those affected by Eating Disorders which includes sufferers and carers. Based in Park Road Shepton Mallet where we offer Support & Guidance Sessions, Support Groups and a Counselling Service. We also work with young people within colleges across Somerset.
We need your help as we are currently experiencing unprecedented demand for our service!
Thank you for your support and good luck!
All the best from everyone at SWEDA
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Mendip.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Your Chance To Support Independent Sellers & Your Community!
Play now to WIN 1 of 5 £100 Etsy gift vouchers & £100 for your supported Good Cause in the national draw on the 27th February.
Etsy - an online marketplace that supports independent sellers #standwithsmall
Remember, there are also weekly cash prizes up to £25,000!