- Mr B supported us with 5 tickets
- Mrs P supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs C supported us with 5 tickets
- Mrs A supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr P supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr V supported us with 2 tickets
6d 16h 32m
09 July 2022
- Winner! Mr S (Frome) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms T (FROME) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (CHEDDAR) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr D (FROME) Won 3 extra tickets!
YMCA Mendip was founded in 1892 and is a fully autonomous, independent charity serving the people of Mendip. We offer a range of services for young people and the community and specialise in housing and homelessness issues, youth and community work and the provision of information, advice and guidance for young people.
We currently provide over 50 units of accommodation for young people and adults throughout Mendip, deliver youth and community work through our youth clubs and community centres, and run Routes our drop-in centre in Frome.
We need your help to continue these services throughout the district.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Mike Fairbeard - Chief Executive
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Mendip.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!